Sunday, April 1, 2012

The black shoes

Yes, the first mini-outfitpost has arrived! It is not that detailed. Not many pictures, I still have to get used to the idea that someone takes pictures of me, just for my blog, in my hometown. I feel like a tourist, but actually, I like it! Makes me love Antwerp, my hometown, even more!





I love my new boots...
So what am I wearing? (If you can see it clearly...)
Coat: Laredoute
Scarf: H&M
Jeans: Forever21
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Diesel
Legwarmers: gift from my lovely sisters!


My twinsister has some lovely boots too:


A while ago I made a bet with two of my mathbuddies, and I lost it... So I made them a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and many decorations!






It looks great, doesnt't it? And it tasted great too!

And at last, a lovely song that has been stuck in my head for a couple of days now!

Greetings from a chocolatelover!