Sunday, April 1, 2012

Nikon coolpix L120 black, you are mine

Yes! Finally, I have a new camera! A much better one than the one I had before, a little digital camera. It was a very late christmas gift from my mother. My new camera is from Nikon and it's super! It is still not the same as a reflex camera (I hope that's the right word...). Now I'm a happy girl.


I wanted the red (my favourite colour) one but that one wasn't in store, too bad.


Here are my first pictures:

My two beautiful ginger cats.



My new moodring from Urban Outfitters, bought at the sales. 








A few more photos of things I bought at the sales.
1. Bird Earrings, Urban Outfitters
2. Hat with a faux fur detail, H&M
3. Matching gloves, also H&M
4. White socks, H&M
5. Leather belt, H&M
6. T-Shirt, Forever21
7. Another T-Shirt, Forever21
8. Coloured Jeans, Urban Outfitters


I'm planning to do some outfit-posts soon! Just have to find someone who wants to take pictures of me...