Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pictures january 2012 (Part 2)

Just wanted to show you some pictures I made the past week.


                          Yay, snakebraids!
It looks so complicated to do but it is super easy once you know how to do it. Like fishtailbraids, only much easier!




New scarf, thrifted for €1 at Think Twice. Love the print! The women on that scarf look so chic and fancy!


 This picture shows a detail from a dress I bought at (also) Think Twice for only €3! It is a little bit too long... But that doesn't matter, it's beautiful!






 
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Who's That Girl
Flats: Urban Outfitters

The outfit is quite boring, I know. But I just felt like showing it. The photos were taken this sunday and I was having a lazy day. But it was a very sunny (and cold) sunday, and I liked the light outside so I dragged my sister outside to take some pictures of me.
I hope to show you some more interesting outfits soon!